BUSINESS MIGRATION PROJECT
An American multinational pharmaceutical corporation headquartered in New York City, and with its research headquarters in Groton, Connecticut, United States. It is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies by revenues.
- Business migration project (treasury Function) to Shared Services Centre in Dalian (China).
- Locations involved Ireland, Hong Kong, Korea, Singapore and China.
- To provide resource to migrate the local treasury functions to the Global Financial Solution, Asia.
- Analyze Treasury FTEs by market and present business case
- Ensure alignment of GFS Asia model to Global treasury model execution plans and migrate activities from market to GFS Dalian (shared service) operations
- Implement Quantum (treasury system)